Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Comparison
From: peterson_art at hotmail.com (Art Peterson)
Date: Wed Dec 20 16:36:21 2006

Tina,

Regardless of whatever else may or may not be involved here, George is
right---the Leica M8 photo shows much shallower depth of field, with the
focal point being on or about the right arm (elbow).  The kid's head and the
candles are well in front of that plane and thus well out of focus.

Art Peterson