Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Dec 19 14:18:44 2006

Bob,

I believe that the Leica Gallery that Brian has set up is indeed
intended for Leica images, if that is the server space you are referring
to. But my images are not hosted there, I provide my own server space,
so I can post whatever I want. This year I have posted images shot with
my Canon DSLR (including some using a Leica lens), the Ricoh GRD, the
Leica CL, the Hasselblad and the Bronica RF. The main thing is that I
have posted pictures every week, now for 50 weeks in my 6th year of
doing the PAW--and I will continue in 2007.

Thanks for looking, anyway.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Opportunistic Image Acquisition

General photography: http://www.nathanfoto.com and http://www.greatpix.eu

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow)