Subject: [Leica] IMG: Games
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Dec 19 13:39:36 2006

Reporting with a social conscience does not have to be all tears and
misery.

Nature shows on TV often show too much threat and destruction, not
enough beauty. After a point, you begin to be sapped of energy. You
feel like there's nothing you can do. It's overwhelming.

There is spirit in these children that is beautiful and fun and there
to be saved. There is hope for us.

Nice stuff, Tina! As usual!

Ric