Subject: [Leica] Re: Simplicity
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Dec 19 10:22:26 2006

>>As for possessions, I have a general rule that for something to come into
my apartment, something else has to leave. As long as the flows are in
balance, there are no problems. Everything has to prove its worth, if it is
not used, then out it goes! Keeps eBay in business..

  Regards,

  Larry

Congratulations!  I strive to maintain a similar policy and keep
failing. My closets have this cruel practice of spontaneously
generating "stuff" soon after I empty them.  ;-)

Montie