Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook As of This Morning
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Dec 19 05:46:16 2006

The LUG Yearbook has 66 images and 36 contributors.  That is six more
contributors than we needed to OK publication.  However, more is merrier!

If you haven't sent something yet, please do so!  There's no judging.  The
only considerations I'll have to make are space limitations for captions (If
I have to edit your text, I'll forward the edited version for your OK) and
picture size.  I have made a point of not altering the dimensions of any of
the images.

If you are planning a contribution to the yearbook, that's great!  I've
heard from about a half-dozen who are in the stages of assembling their
images.

About 36% of the images received thus far are in color; the rest monochrome
or duotone.

The array of received images is just sensational.  There are images well
known to the list, and many that are making their LUG debut in the yearbook.

Deadline is December 31st.  Send everything offline to jshul@comcast.net  If
you need any tech information, FAQs, etc. check the digest where these have
been discussed ad nauseum.  Or, feel free to ask me a question directly.
(Almost) no question too silly.

All best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA