Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Dec 18 20:20:05 2006

I'm going to chime in on this one.  If you look at my PAW's going back five
or six years, I shoot a lot of children, other peoples children in all kinds
of siturations.  I use all kinds of cameras.  I am the same person and my
attitude toward photography doesn't change when I am toting a different
body/lens combo around.  When I am shooting with the M6/M3 no one notices me
or ignores me.  When I am using the large SLR I get one chance to get the
shot before everyone looks at me and ruins the shot.  YMMV but the little
toy like M does not bring any wrath from mom but the SLR does.  The
exception would be when I use an Exacta Varex because it is just so wierd I
must be harmless.

Peace

Don
don.dory@gmail.com