Subject: [Leica] Re: Replacement LTM Leica
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 18 20:10:48 2006

Larry,

I've abandoned the IIIG idea. If it's not too much trouble I'd like
your info on retreading. There are quite a few IIIc's on the market
pretty cheap. I'd like to fix one up for my son and grandson when he
gets old enough to appreciate it. I did pick up a IIIf while I send
my IIIc in for a CLA. That will give me two good bodies.

Len