Subject: [Leica] Uses for a base and column for a Focomat IIc?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Dec 18 17:23:25 2006

Hello

In my search for a Leitz Focomat IIc, I ended up buying two units, one from
the US and one from the Netherlands.  The first unit (from the US) was only
partially shipped, with one-third of the enlarger disappearing into the
bowels of Canadian Customs.  It has been missing for 4 months now, and I've
given up on it.

The second one arrived and was almost fully intact.  The parts that were
damaged are in transit.

I have almost sold all the parts of the first one; all that remains is the
baseboard and column.

Does anyone out there have a suggested use for the column and baseboard?

Does anyone out there want it?  I'll ship it to you if you pay for shipping
(I estimate it weighs over 25 kg).

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Uses for a base and column for a Focomat IIc?)