Subject: [Leica] leica M6 and M6 TTL
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 18 17:22:03 2006

Hi Jim,

Nope. The problem is the TTL flash sensor is in the way. It is in the
identical position on the M7 and M6TTL.

The only M bodies that I know work with the DR in close-up mode are:
MP, M6, M4, M3, M2.  The Konica Hexar RF does not work. I don't think
the M5 works and I don't know about the M8.

Regards,
Len