Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water Girls
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 18 12:23:17 2006

At 02:50 PM 12/18/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Now this is great. I was beginning to wonder if these kids ever had
>fun. Technically doesn't matter. Good timing.
>
>Len

Hi, Len - Yes, they have a great time playing just as hard as they
work.  I have more photos of them having fun that I'll post.  I
wouldn't want you to think that they work all the time!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Water Girls)