Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Dec 18 06:58:46 2006

I made the initial comment.  If you want "PROOF", Go look at the pictures
and see for yourself.  The difference was slight, but it
was there.  If you believe it was not there, well, it is the USA and you are
entitled to your opinions.

I did not review the Ninja treated ( whatever that means, does, or otherwise
modifies the images) images.

Remember that any image, when modified by wither software or other means,
loses something and gains something.  It is always a
tradeoff.

And I still want to know where ( how?) those new pixels come from, and where
the old pixels go.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net