Subject: [Leica] New pictures posted
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 17 12:36:46 2006

Hi Len,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I avoid I like too the romantic
compositions and a nice girl on a picture always helps our eyes. I love too
the 90 AA, and during a longtime I was dubitative because I guess it was to
sharp ....

Thank you very much to take the time to looking and commenting,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis