Subject: [Leica] Any Interest in a 2006 LUG Yearbook, or The Miracle of Micropublishing
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Dec 17 10:10:13 2006

Philippe,

Wish I had answers to those questions, but I don't.  Afraid posting up the
sent images to the freeware is about as technical as I get.

My suggestion: look at the software for www.blurb.com or www.lulu.com and
see what they say.  I can tell you that the stuff I've seen looks fine,
though on the other hand this ain't Taschen.

Best,
Jim