Subject: [Leica] Equipment Stolen
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Dec 17 05:10:05 2006

Hello Richard,
Sorry to hear about your burglary. It looks like Leica has discontinued
their registry of stolen equipment.
Here's a page with some lists/registers for stolen equipment, and a
couple of tips. I shouldn't think you'll have much of a problem with the
German language.
http://www.traxel.de/foto/fotolinks.html#Diebe
Hope this helps, fingers crossed that you get your stuff back
Cheers from Hannover
Douglas