Subject: [Leica] IMG: NW weather
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Dec 16 18:40:06 2006

Thought you folks might like to see what went down (literally) across the
street from my house.  People who live in Florida, Louisiana or Mississippi
will probably not be impressed.  I was.

<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/PC162151Treedown-w.jpg>
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/PC162152TreeDown-w.jpg>
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/PC162160Powerless-w.jpg>

I wanted you all to see this while it was still topical, and I don't have
an Em-Ate.  So rather than use my Em-Six, I used my Ee-Won.  Yes, I put the
newspaper there.

--Peter

I wrote:
 > We're all right, as is our house.  Our neighbors across the street
didn't fare as well.  A big
 > evergreen tree in their front yard had its trunk snapped like a
matchstick.  It fell across their

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] IMG: NW weather)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: NW weather)