Subject: [Leica] Keeble and Schuchat redeems itself
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sat Dec 16 11:53:32 2006

You will need some time to learn how to use it so you'll be prepared
for all those family pics at Christmas.  Since it is new technology it
will require LOTS of practice.  It's not like the old days when the
Kodak Disc Camera Package said "open me first".  You had better start
practicing now! <G>

Rob