Subject: [Leica] impulse buy of Zeiss ZM 28mm on that ole site.
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Dec 16 11:03:38 2006

Samples I've seen make it very good indeed but I've never liked 28s
so I can't compare.

I was GOING to do some tests on one, had an early bid in on one on
eBay, and was waiting to see how a couple of others shook out to see
how high I could afford to go, and then first thing this morning some
sorry sonofagun bought it right out from under me, so I can't help.

Congratulations, Eric.  Enjoy.

Quoth the Eric Korenman :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com