Subject: [Leica] IMG : Fridahlia
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Dec 15 13:37:32 2006

Thanks for taking a look everyone, and your kind comments
I was looking through the stuff I hadn't processed yet with the office
pretty well darkened and the shot just seemed to glow and fill the screen.
Try looking at it full size with the lights turned off - I think that's
why it's called a Sunburst Dahlia. BTW, it was about as big as a bowling
ball too.
Cheers
Douglas