Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Dec 15 06:02:31 2006

Tina;

Our police chief has asked for an ongoing round of preemptive inter-
faith dialogues in the wake of the Seattle incident.
Something like your exhibit can be added as a visual voice to that
process.
As a Human Relations Commissioner for the city I can put more spin to
the wheels that would it get here.
My contact information is on my web site.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/