Subject: [Leica] Leica M in Time Magazine
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Dec 14 19:05:44 2006

Did anyone see the "Best Photos of the Year" spread in the December
18th Time?  My boss gave it to me thinking I might like to to see the
Iraq photos since my son is there now.  What he didn't note, until I
pointed it out, was the photo of a  Leica M on the article cover page.
Does anyone know what model it is --  looks like maybe an M3 but it is
a mixture of chrome and black.  I can't tell the lens -- a chrome
Summicron 50 with vented hood?  BTW, when I told him that I had a Leica
M, too, he looked at me like he was paying me too much.  Oops!

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner) ([Leica] Leica M in Time Magazine)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] More on 2006 LUG Yearbook, or The Miracle of Micropublishing)