Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Thu Dec 14 11:27:22 2006

Some great discussion and advises here, thanks Ted.
Perhaps you also have an experience in shooting a boxing action from
within the pitch area (nearby the ring) ? Since I'm training in martial
arts in one of the clubs whose boxers participate in tournaments,
chances I may obtain an access to there for shooting. What startegy
would you suggest in such kind of work ?
I'm pretty familiar with what can happen in the ring, but have never
shoot myself such kind of action...

Thanks, Alex