Subject: [Leica] My Epson Stylus Pro 3800 has arrived from Utah
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 13 23:10:50 2006

Brian congrats on the new family member.
Two comments for you.
1. Mrs Reid really considered the setup of a new printer on your home
network as a suitable activity on her birthday?? The lady must
be a saint.
2. Please publish the address of this printer and I'll send some print jobs
your way ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy