Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Wed Dec 13 20:27:07 2006

Tina, I especially like the single child's portrait.  I am a bit
jealous of your travels and relationships you've developed along the
way.  So often, I get up in the morning, go to work and return at
night seeing the same people every day.  Much of my travel is now for
business.  Personal travel comes too infrequently and is over too
fast.  To combine travel and photography must be a wonderful experience.

Have a great holiday.

Richard Clompus

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)
Message from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children)