Subject: [Leica] A newbie here..
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Dec 12 18:01:28 2006

At 05:10 PM 12/12/2006, you wrote:
>Hello all.
>I'm a newbie to Leica and to RF in the whole, just got registered
>here, willing to introduce myself.
>Sincerely, Alex

Welcome, Alex!  This is a unique community and I'm sure you'll fit
right in as soon as you start posting some photos :-)  (But you also
have to be willing to talk about Scotch, Tilley hats, Mont Blanc
pens, various cars, guns, music, and garlic!)  All conversations
about politics belong on the LugForum but sometimes migrate here,
too.  In short, we talk about anything and everything but somehow it
all comes back to the photos.

Looking forward to seeing what you get with your Leica!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex) ([Leica] A newbie here..)