Subject: [Leica] Fireworks K10D
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 17:32:05 2006

In a message dated 12/11/2006 6:56:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm)

>>>What  shutter speed?

If I recall, it was 1/15th.

effective on wide angles.  And yet, you seem to  be using it to quite good
effect.
------------

Thanks.  It takes some thought with  WA.  I have also the  K100, so I am not
new to SR, but the K10D does more of it!

These are from the K100

_http://www.sonc.com/FW_fant/pages/IMGP2113.htm_ (http://www
.sonc.com/FW_fant/pages/IMGP2113.htm)

Regards,