Subject: [Leica] Fireworks K10D
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 16:46:18 2006

In a message dated 12/11/2006 6:24:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

>Reduction   on.
>
>http://www.sonc.com/fw_06_02/

Ooooh!   Ahhhh!  Wow!!  :)

The last is my favorite.  I think  because it includes people watching.

How do you like the shake  reduction of the Pentax?  How effective is it with
wide angle  lenses?

Thanks. For stuff like this it is great.  At slow shutter speeds,  people
movement cause blur, while the frame and back ground is stable.   Of course,
the
fireworks act like flash, so they seem in focus.  For  example, the
foreground
girl is blurred from motion here,  DOF alone with  a 21mm  at f 3.5 would
have had her nearly sharp.

_http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm_
(http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm)

Regards,