Subject: [Leica] Street make up choice
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 10 16:13:17 2006

Hi Ted,

I really appreciate your advice, the picture with his face on the mirror was
missed and tells the complete history, I have approached the man carefully,
I was intending not disturb him and avoid his protest... But I agre with you
that the photograph should try to be more close, more in contact with his
subject, the difficult is without distracting him.

Thanks for looking and take your time to give me this excellent advice!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis