Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 9 14:58:10 2006

In a message dated 12/9/2006 4:50:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

very disgruntled retail camera store customer

Maybe you should schedule a visit with Mr. K or Mr. S.

If you  want, I'll get Kathy Carter on the case.  You cannot imagine how
many
 complimentary meals we've enjoyed (with great service) after she got
complained about bad service to the owners.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana