Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers --SonC
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Dec 8 16:38:57 2006

Nice, Sonny. The more restrained colour of the blossom is pleasant. We've
seen some pretty saturated flowers of late.
Only thing not warm here in AusLUG right now is the beer.
81 Fahrenheit here today,
99 around Alistair's place
And 106 where Marty is!
I got a new Jimmy Buffett album playing and catching up on LUGging.
Beers and first Christmas feasting with friends this pm. Got some Provia in
the fridge to put in the M7.
Cheers
Hoppy