Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 22:20:59 2006

Since 90% of my shooting is at either 200 or 400 iso, the M8 is a slam dunk
at these iso's.  My only experience with higher isos is with my R8 and high
iso Fuji film, and with my D200 neither are much good in my opinion.
Although the D200 is better than the Fuji film by a fair amount.  The M8 is
on my list, just have to figure out the funding.  Then there is the DMR for
my R8 and R lenses to work on.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from Slobodan Dimitrov
<s.dimitrov@charter.net>: --------------