Subject: [Leica] For those with a DMR or an M8 (I think?) - tethered shooting with the Mac
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 7 14:48:10 2006

> Alastair, from what I have heard about 1.2 they did the right thing -
> there
> seem to have been a lot of issues with it, and people are waiting for 1.3.
>
> Steve
>

> On 7/12/06 01:04, "Alastair Firkin" <firkin@ncable.net.au> wrote:
>

>> Thanks Adam, do you happen to know the latest firmware number for the
>> DMR?
>> Mine has come back from Germany with 1.1, and I suspect they have not
>> upgraded it. This would be annoying :-(

After thinking about it, I have "calmed" down ;-) I had ordered 4 gig sd
cards, and without the upgrade the DMR does not know what to do with them,
but when they arrived, I was told they were "slower", and anything which
slows the DMR down is to be avoided: the M8 is lightning in comparison

Cheers

Alastair

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] For those with a DMR or an M8 (I think?) - tethered shooting with the Mac)