Subject: [Leica] For those with a DMR or an M8 (I think?) - tethered shooting with the Mac
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Dec 6 17:04:36 2006

> There was some talk of tethered shooting here with the DMR so I
> thought I'd post this link to an article about an approach to do it on
> the Mac using an interesting collection of standard system software
> and Aperture.
>
> <http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2006/12/05/tethered-shooting-in-aperture.html>
>
> If you're not a Mac person just skip it, but if you are it's a neat piece.
>
> Adam

Thanks Adam, do you happen to know the latest firmware number for the DMR?
Mine has come back from Germany with 1.1, and I suspect they have not
upgraded it. This would be annoying :-(

Cheers

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] For those with a DMR or an M8 (I think?) - tethered shooting with the Mac)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] For those with a DMR or an M8 (I think?) - tethered shooting with the Mac)