Subject: [Leica] Re: Southern poverty
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Dec 6 18:12:22 2006

Look up Stanley Forman's "Soiling of Old Glory". Get a gander of what
was going on in the enlightened north in the 1970's  I may have failed
Sociology but not American History. The old tales of woe concerning
poverty, racism and injustice are not simply a geographic event.

Additionally, my comment was not meant as a veiled insult but was
directed at Don's statements  and not at Don.

Walt