Subject: [Leica] IMG Three new photo posted
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Tue Dec 5 19:06:56 2006

Hola Luis,
      Thank you for your response.
       I've been to Barcelona twice and loved it. Is La Boqueria anywhere
near La Rambla? I remember that there's a very large plaza with about a
million pigeons scurrying about right near La Rambla.
       I also enjoyed the wonderful architecture that abounds in your city.
  Saludos desde Nueva York
  Hank

  Luis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net> wrote:
  Nice pictures, my preference is for the "Letter Writter", these mans exists
too in Barcelona many years ago, maybe when I was a child, but I can't
remember... They was behind the market "La Boqueria", a frequent place where
I go to take pictures.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis