Subject: [Leica] explain Avedon light
From: lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue Dec 5 16:28:49 2006

eric

well, if you are talking about the american west project, it was pretty much
natural light, open shade with reflectors.  friend of mine used to work for
him and said that he was a perfectionist with the printing.

http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/news/press/2003/intheamericanwest.html

this book by laura wilson is a good one to look at if you are interested in
that particular project.

leo