Subject: [Leica] IMG: Turkey shot cropped
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Dec 5 14:43:41 2006

Hi Len,

My preference is for Fence Shadows, this one is very sharp and with a nice
composition, I like too Reflecting Ponds. For the "Turkeys" my preference is
the uncropped version, for my eyes is more beautiful the composition than
the cropped Turkeys... Fortunately everyone of us has different eyes,
otherwise will be horrible if all of us take the same pictures!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis