Subject: [Leica] (OT) Not a good weekend here
From: m4y at mac.com (m4y@mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 5 09:31:27 2006

Phil,

I hope and pray everything works out well for your mom and for you
and your family.

Regards,
Dom

On 06-Dec-4, at 3:48 PM, Phil Swango wrote:

Our family had a tough weekend.  My mom fell and fractured her hip.  The
surgery went well but she's in for some long hard rehab.

My daughter has been a great help.  Here she is in the hospital with
my mom
in the foreground.

<http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/825205/2/114797346>

Pentax DSLR, EI 1600, Photo-Plugins b/w converter..

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE