Subject: [Leica] Some shots with the CV 15mm 4.5 and the M8...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 19:32:00 2006

In a message dated 12/4/2006 9:26:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
larry.k@rcn.com writes:

  Yes, I'm using the 21mm finder. It seems to work fairly well for  framing
although I guess I get a little more than I think I should  get...

There is no rangefinder coupling with this lens but you  don't really need
it
with
something that had so much depth of field, of  course...

Yeah, I had that lens and swapped it for the 21 for M cameras.  If I  ever
go
m8
I'll have to get another, judging from your shots.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana