Subject: [Leica] Re: Disposal of electronics
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 4 17:30:10 2006

Funny thing is that they both still worked. Goodwill no longer takes
appliances nor do most the charities.. I don't watch tv,,,,,so when I
inherited 3 of them from Mom I was able to give 2 away. The 3rd even though
it was less than a year old I literally could not give it away...It's
sitting in my basement....I did attach a DVD to the thing  for guests,

From: Leonard Taupier <len-1@comcast.net>