Subject: [Leica] Has this ever happened to one of you?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 3 16:04:05 2006

> I like XTOL but find it almost impossible to find
> locally.  There is a home-brew recipe for that
> but I've never tried it -- you start out with
> orange juice and then you ... <he
> grins>.  Someday, I'll try out the home-brew
> recipe to see what happens.  Rodinal also lasts a
> LONG time so long as it is in glass bottles and
> not in plastic:  I have some Rodinal which must
> be 40 years old or older but which keeps on working.
>
> Marc

Drop a tap of Vitamin c in your D 76 1:2 but it in a blender and I bet the
results come out darn close.. Probably better.

I'm really not kidding I'm eventually going to try this. And expect that to
be the result. A friend of mine pretty much did the same.

I don't know about the blender.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N