Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Dec 3 15:26:57 2006

Years ago I saw a belly dancer in a small venue on the Turkish Mediterranean
coast. The two things I remember was a Turkish guy in his early 20s stood
outside looking in, who was obviously totally infatuated with the dancer.
The other was that the Turkish lira were slipped into the dancer's errr...
costume. The reward for which was a rather strong pelvic bump, and we're not
talking about from the rear :-)

Steve