Subject: [Leica] Alien Skin Exposure
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 3 14:53:52 2006

Philippe,
The inherent variables in analog make it very interesting as the exact
result is never what you intend; even the zone guys write prodigious
articles about saving an image that wasn't what was intended.

I wouldn't be too dismissive of the magenta look.  We all have seen more
unusual color palettes in the fashion world.

Don
don.dory@gmial.com