Subject: [Leica] Re: Alien Skin Exposure
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Dec 2 20:26:45 2006

Montie that is well and truly already here, as well. In photoshop we
manipulate and retouch all of those scans routinely. I suspect
that once the current generation of film stalwarts has gone, the whole
concept of any relationship to film will be quite alien.
Grandad you use to use Koda what in your what? Is this like that story about
owning chemicals in your own house? I never heard about
this at the SonaCanosonic museum.
Cheers
Hoppy