Subject: [Leica] Pictures from LosCon
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Dec 2 09:22:05 2006

Most things that end in "Con" are Fantasy and/or Science Fiction conventions.

The three-armed guy is clearly Zaphod Beeblebrox, president of the
galaxy, probably taken shortly after he stole the starship "Heart of
Gold" with its infinite improbability drive. (The reference is to
Douglas Adams' radio play, books, movie "Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy". The original radio play is really wonderful)

I think the dog-turkey is serious psychological abuse of the poor dog
who will have to hang out with ally-cats after his friends see the
image. <grin>

Adam