Subject: [Leica] Re: Why all the Red Photos Suddenly
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 1 20:07:06 2006

On 12/1/06 9:56 AM, "Walt Johnson" <walt@waltjohnson.com> typed:

> That must be my problem too, I need Ginko...Now, what the hell is Ginko?
> :-)
>
> Montie wrote:
>
>> Walt:

As far as brain food (trout?) or brain stimulating goes if you need to be
smart all of a sudden the just found out what that number one chemical would
be.
And that's sugar.
Glucose
Fructose
Black gold. Texas Tea.

Just eat a candy bar or put a lot of sugar in your tea and you'll remember
where those old lens caps and UVa filters are stored.

But yesterday I read if you unjust sugar you get dementia issues.
Which sounds suspicion like the opposite of what I just said.

What's the middle part again?

I love the new expressions:
Senior moment. And
Too much Nutra Sweet.
And the third one I forgot

To explain sudden shimmering moments of non clarity that you sometimes have.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W