Subject: [Leica] camera store
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 1 19:27:11 2006

On 11/22/06 11:23 PM, "Ernest Nitka" <enitka1@comcast.net> typed:

> Sonny - not that I could have gotten out of my obligations today but
> the next time you are in
> Colorado Springs let me know - I'll drive down from Denver.  I've
> been to CameraWorks and they do have
> some interesting things.
>
> ernie
> On Nov 22, 2006, at 5:36 PM, SonC@aol.com wrote:
>

> Found an interesting Camera Shop in Colorado Springs today.  Lots of
> reasonably priced, nice condition film gear, and darkroom stuff.
> Oly  Nikon, Pentax,
> Canon.   Also medium format.
>
> Cameraworks   No website   719 594 4173

I liked the "mile high" camera store which was down down down way below the
sidewalk like in the catacombs. Should have been called "mile low" camera
store I bought a 55mm Heliopan red filter there which lights up and says
"kiss me baby". For 50 bucks.
Super duper ultra nultra coated.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY