Subject: [Leica] But I'm not ready!!!! Post by Mark Rabiner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 1 19:21:43 2006

On 11/27/06 10:28 PM, "Scott Gregory" <s_gregory1@mac.com> typed:

> Hey Mark:
>
> How are you liking New York in your time there now?
> I would guess you will be one of the first at Rochester in the fall of 07
> for
> the LHSA meeting!
>
> Nice that it will be held in the NorthEast again as I hope to make it
> there.
>
> Scott

If they had it much further out I felt like I wouldn't be able to make it.
But this is too convenient to be true.  And I'm dying to get back to
Rochester. Any Photo enthusiast would want to  make a pilgrimage often.
Especially if they happen to also be a classical music enthusiast.

When you're driving through town and you look over your shoulder and see a
pretty big looking waterfall (bigger than it looks here) its pretty
impressive. In some way more impressive than Niagara falls not to far from
there. Which is not in the middle of a city. Or there is no danger of taking
a wrong turn and finding yourself going down the falls.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafika:Rochester_NY_High_Falls_2001.jpeg

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N