Subject: [Leica] Photos on the Gallery
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Fri Dec 1 04:07:22 2006

    Thanks for the bouquet, Bill.
      Believe it or not, there are many more heterosexual couples here in
the Big Apple.
  Regards,
Hank

Bill Smith <wrs111445@yahoo.com> wrote:
  The amazing thing about
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/58Couple+NYC.jpg.html is it'a
heterosexual couple in NYC. Really great shot.

Ted Grant wrote: Hank Kellner offered:
> I've posted three new photos.
>
> A loving couple at Bryant Park in NYC
>

> The corner of Ludlow and Essex Streets in NYC
>

> An old lady holds a bouquet of flowers in Budapest<<<

Hank well done!
Obviously you have a sharp eye for life and it's moments! Certainly to
pick-up the street sign is just great!:-) The couple with her hand on his
butt is a moment often seen, unfortuantely missed. A good one. :-)

I like the lady and flowers for it's pure simplicity. Again it's seeing the
moment, re-acting fast enough to get it on film. Well done all round.

ted