Subject: [Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? Now the White Stripes Rule!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 15:31:29 2006

Chris,

I rank them as follows:  Nickelback, Pussy Cat Dolls, and I would never buy
an White Stripe CD - A brother and sister act with ZERO Talent!  My German
Daughter - Anna Disagrees with me on this though, She likes White Stripes.
;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Christopher Williams"
<leicachris@worldnet.att.net>: --------------