Subject: [Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? How many are happierafterretire...
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Mon Nov 27 20:34:00 2006

Not only a White Stripes CD, a personal 'best of' (subbing Bob Seger's
"2 + 2 = ?" for Seven-Nation Army - Bob did it better). I'm not even
going to mention the first three on vinyl (oops).

They kind of lost me with the last album (after Elephant). A bit more
Blue Oyster Cult than I'd really like.

MP